Do you love to travel but also love your king-size bed? I’m with you. The good news is that there are many options for traveling with both. Below, I’ve listed some of the best travel trailers and RVs that can accommodate a king-size bed.
Table of Contents
1. Airstream Atlas Murphy Suite
The Atlas Murphy Suite is a unique travel trailer that offers something no other trailer can: the luxurious feel of an apartment with the mobility of a vehicle. It has everything you need to relax and stay comfortable, including a king bed and sofa bed, as well as a kitchen and bathroom. The Atlas Murphy Suite is perfect for couples looking for a more homey experience while on the road.
The interior of this luxury travel trailer features an open living area with plush leather furniture, including a 70-inch LED TV with Bluetooth connectivity so you can stream music from your phone or tablet to play through its speakers. There’s also an electric fireplace in case you want extra warmth during cold nights away from home (or just because it looks nice.).
2. Airstream Classic 30RB Twin
The Airstream Classic 30RB Twin is the perfect size for couples looking to embark on an adventure. It’s wide enough to accommodate two people comfortably but not so big that you feel like you’re in a luxury hotel room on wheels.
The trailer is 30″ wide, 30″ tall, 29″ deep and 80″ long, with an overall length of 11’2″. Inside are two full-sized beds with storage underneath them (there’s also a small closet).
You can choose between two versions: one with an oven or microwave and one without those appliances—the latter is cheaper and lighter weight. However, the total weight capacity for this model is up to 700 pounds; if it exceeds that limit, you may have trouble parking at some campgrounds or making turns easily on narrow roads.
3. Airstream Flying Cloud 25RB
The Flying Cloud is a lightweight travel trailer that features a king bed and patio. The Flying Cloud is also easy to tow, as it weighs just over 4,000 pounds.
The trailer has a large kitchen with plenty of storage space and an island with seating for three adults at the dining table. The bathroom has a shower and toilet combination, but there is no sink or mirror in the bathroom itself (you’ll need to use your vanity mirror). The bathtub is in front of the trailer behind the passenger seat.
There’s not much room for people outside your family, but you can still enjoy meals on your patio or take a dip in your very own hot tub on top of this unit.
4. Forest River Cherokee Alpha Wolf 29QB-L
The Alpha Wolf 29QB-L is a good option if you want to travel in style. This luxury travel trailer includes many features that make it ideal for long trips and relaxing vacations.
Its king-size bed gives you room to stretch out and enjoy the comfort of home on your road trip, while its modern look will catch everyone’s eye at the campsite. With this model, you can get all the great benefits of RVing without sacrificing comfort or style.
5. KZ Durango 1500 D289BHCT
- Sleeps 6
- King bed
- Queen bed in the front bedroom
- Two twin beds in the back bedroom. The king bed and one twin can be folded up to make more space for storage.
- The kitchen comes equipped with a stove, microwave, refrigerator and sink. There’s also a countertop blender, coffee maker and slow cooker on board.
- The bathroom features a toilet and shower/tub combo that you can access through an accordion door that separates it from your bedroom area (or living room if you choose to use it). It has heating elements in both areas, so getting warm is easy after a long day of exploring.
Other amenities include:
- Awning with LED lights & screens on all windows & doors; it extends outwards, so you don’t have to worry about rain or insects getting inside while camping outdoors.
6. Oliver Legacy Elite Travel Trailer II
The Oliver Legacy Elite Travel Trailer II is one of the best travel trailers in terms of price, safety and comfort. It’s a fiberglass-reinforced plastic (FRP) trailer with a full bathroom, kitchen, king-size bed, air conditioning and power hookups.
You can buy it with either automatic or manual leveling jacks. There are also optional upgrades such as an upgraded generator or remote control electric jacks if you want to pay more money to save time later on in life.
7. Thor Motor Coach Chateau Super C 33SW
The Thor Motor Coach Chateau Super C 33SW is 34 feet long and has a bed size of approximately 32 inches wide by 75 inches long. This unit can sleep six people in 3 different places: on the king-size bed, in the dinette (or main seating area), or on the sofa. You can also set up an additional mattress for sleeping if needed.
- The bed folds down from above, so there are no bulky steps like in some travel trailers with a bunkhouse design.
- This unit has plenty of storage space, including under-bed storage that’s easy to access when camped alongside roads with little room for maneuvering or parking spaces at campgrounds with strict angles and dimensions.
8. Thor Motor Coach Vegas 24.1 Loft Bed
The Vegas 24.1 is the perfect travel trailer for those who want to be able to sleep everyone in one vehicle. This travel trailer has a sleeping loft, so it can easily accommodate two adults and three children.
However, you can also remove the bunk bed and add additional seating if you want to bring along more people on your adventure.
Vegas comes with everything you need to have an incredible time camping out of your RV. It has a full bathroom and kitchen area with all appliances, including an oven/stove top combo unit and microwave oven, as well as an entertainment center with a TV/DVD player and built-in speaker system throughout the trailer (including outside), which includes satellite service via Sirius XM Radio allowing you access from anywhere in North America.
9. Winnebago Micro Minnie 2108DS
This is a camper trailer, which means it’s basically a smaller version of an RV. However, it has all the amenities you need to enjoy your time on the road, including:
- A king-sized bed
- A bathroom with a shower and toilet
- A kitchenette with sink and mini fridge
- A dining table for two people to eat together (and sometimes even more)
The Winnebago Micro Minnie 2108DS has plenty of space for you to use. You can put your clothes in the closet or under the bed, which folds into a sofa when not in use.
The kitchenette also has room for storage, so you don’t have to worry about eating takeout every night. This model also comes with plenty of windows so that you can see out while driving.
10. Grand Design Solitude 3740BH
The Solitude 3740BH is a fifth-wheel trailer with two large slide-outs, making it ideal for families. With four spacious sleeping areas and two bathrooms (one with a tub/shower combination and the other with only a shower), this model has all the space you could want—and then some.
The main living area features an entertainment center with LED TV, dual power awning, aluminium wheels, electric leveling jacks, LED lighting and hydraulic jacks. If you’re looking for an RV that can carry your whole family comfortably throughout their travels, look no further than this unit from Grand Design.
There are many options if you want to travel with a king-size bed.
If you want to travel with a king bed, there are plenty of options. You have to do a little research to find one that’s right for you. If you’re pressed for time, here are some things to consider:
- Look at the brand name of your travel trailer. Some brands offer more than others regarding what they offer in their trailers, so it’s best if you look closely at what they have available before deciding which one will suit your needs best.
- Consider how much money is available for this purchase and try not to go over budget unless necessary (and even then, consider other options like using credit cards instead).
We hope you enjoyed this list of the best travel trailers with king-sized beds. There are many great options out there if you want to feel like royalty while on vacation, and we’ve got some good suggestions for what you should look for in your next RV or camper.